Office: 09 634 1995
Neil Stephens- Mob: 021 222 7761
NB.Please ensure children come with food & drink and an art shirt or change of clothing. All care but no responsibility is taken for school uniforms. All other materials are provided.
Registration: Please register by clicking on the “Click here to enrol” button opposite and complete your enrollment via the Kidactive website. This way we can ensure that we get the necessary information from your for your child’s registration. This website provides you with an opportunity to either pay via Internet or Credit Card.
Payment Method: If you wish to pay using Visa, or Mastercard please Book on http://kidactive.co.nz/courses/after-school-fine-young-artists/.
If you fill the enrollment form to your left we will send you and email directing you to the Kidactive Website to complete your enrollment, . If you require an invoice we will provide one however you will also still be directed to the Kidactive enrollment website. Our bank account details are on our invoice for those who wish to pay by internet banking. Please use your child’s name and invoice number as reference.
- After-school course fees must be paid in full by the end of the second week of class. All fees include GST and materials. Any fees that have been discounted and remain unpaid after the first two weeks of class will revert back to their full term fee and will be reinvoiced as such.
- School Holiday course fees must be paid in full prior to class commencing. All fees include GST and materials.
- Refunds given after the course has commenced are at the discretion of Fine Young Artists.
- Sessions will not be run on Public Holidays but will be made up thereafter.
- Fine Young Artists reserves the right to postpone or cancel any class or amend class timing if necessary; We also reserve the right to substitute course tutors, but will make every effort to inform enrolled students or their caregivers.
- Fees are still payable for unattended sessions.
- Confirmation of enrolment will be only made once payment has been recieved. Receipts of payment will be given upon request only
- All effort has been made to ensure the information on this website is correct however changes may be made at the discretion of Fine Young Artists
- Fine Young Artists staff will exercise all reasonable care and safety during the programme. However, in the event of a child requiring urgent medical treatment, the supervisor will arrange this at the child’s caregiver’s expense.
- Any child requiring any special attention, for whatever reason (be that special learning needs, other medical conditions etc) must be notified to us prior to the first lesson and they will only be admitted to the programme if Fine Young Artists is entirely satisfied that they will be able to conduct themselves in a “normal” manner while participating in the class, or an agreed plan is put in place to address these needs that does not require our tutors to overly focus on this child any more than they would for any other child without these needs.
- All children are responsible for their own personal property.
- At the end of each term your child’s artwork (only) will be photographed for exhibition on the Fine Young Artists website. Fine Young Artists reserves the right to use this image for promotional purposes (only) on the Fine Young Artists website and printed brochures.
- Should any child be withdrawn from the class or not complete the full 8 weeks no refund will be made.